A new multi-legged order will be available in the SaxoTrader platform from 1st December 2016 allowing you to define and place contract option strategies on l...
A new multi-legged order will be available in the SaxoTrader platform from 1st December 2016 allowing you to define and place contract option strategies on listed US stock, ETF and index options.
Features of the Combination Order Ticket
The new Combination Order Ticket allows you to set up and execute multi-legged orders on US options. Features of the new Combination Order Ticket include:
The multi-legged ticket allows you to trade complex option strategies such as vertical and horizontal spreads, straddles, strangles, iron condors and many more
- Multi-legged orders to simultaneously buy/sell different options
- Multiple legs are delivered and executed as a single order
- Up to four legs
- Margin reduction over trading options individually
- Spread trading to limit market risk
- Ratio of strategies is retained between different legs (1:1, 2:1 and 3:1)
- Price defaults to reference price within the spread, i.e. close to the Mid-price of the spread itself
- Quick reversal of a strategy from Buy to Sell and vice versa
- Dynamic display of Greeks, Volatility and Margin allows users to quickly analyze any spread set up before execution